WILLIAM FRANK “BILL” ANDERSON
CYRIL PAUL “C.P.” BIANCO
ARTHUR A. HOLK
JOE LEONARD LUCASSEN
WILLIAM EVANS “BILL” MAYS
JOHN PERCY “JP” REYNOLDS
WILLIAM GILLIS “BILL” SANDERS
GEORGE FRANK SMYTH
JAMES H. “JIM” STACEY
JOHN WILLIAM “BILL” TEMPLIN
NORMAN VAN WEZEL
CLIFFORD MILLARD “CLIFF” WOOD
- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health careFor patients who lack options, a virtual visit can mean the difference between going with or without care.
- In communities with no services, incremental steps can go a long wayWhen Rotary members tried to bring toilets to a remote island, the population wasn’t ready.
- The future: What can we expect when we get there?As we stand at the threshold of the third decade of the 21st century, imagine where we’re
- Why Rotarians should engage with program alumniWhen clubs cultivate relationships with Rotary alumni, both sides benefit.
- The sad truth about altruism is that there aren’t enough altruistsThe people who fill the truly essential roles in society are often in short supply
- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health care