Click the Link for the results of the race.
- Rotary clubs help fight the COVID-19 pandemicMembers use ingenuity, flexibility to help people affected by coronavirus and to stay connected
- Sarah Parcak and the secrets of the satellitesInspired in part by Indiana Jones, space archaeologist Sarah Parcak uses futuristic airborne technology to unearth the treasures of the past.
- The Plastic TrapHow do we escape our tangled relationship with a throwaway culture? Rotarians are pointing the way.
- ExodusSince 2015, more than 4 million people have fled an economically devastated Venezuela. Tracking the stories of three who left puts faces on that staggering statistic.
- Scientist, farmer, innovator, RotarianA plainsman with a PhD, Bob Quinn uses his 4,000-acre Montana spread as a laboratory to revive an ancient grain, rethink agricultural practices, and reinvigorate rural communities
- Rotary clubs help fight the COVID-19 pandemic