- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health careFor patients who lack options, a virtual visit can mean the difference between going with or without care.
- In communities with no services, incremental steps can go a long wayWhen Rotary members tried to bring toilets to a remote island, the population wasn’t ready.
- The future: What can we expect when we get there?As we stand at the threshold of the third decade of the 21st century, imagine where we’re
- Why Rotarians should engage with program alumniWhen clubs cultivate relationships with Rotary alumni, both sides benefit.
- The sad truth about altruism is that there aren’t enough altruistsThe people who fill the truly essential roles in society are often in short supply
- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health care
Category Archives: Event
O’Sullivan Creel (Kevin Leeser’s office)