August 2018Member Birthdays Wood, Terry R. 09 August Haber, Charlene 10 August Mosher, Camille H 14 August Phillips, Robert A. 28 August Member Partner Birthdays Ray Alford (Sue) 06 August Mindy Caldwell (Richard) 16 August Scott Chin (Carmen) 31 August Member Anniversaries Tommy Rhodes 08/16/75 43 years Wedding Anniversaries Geof & Teresa Lipscomb 08/05 Chad & Jennifer Watkins 08/09 Robert & Maureen Phillips 08/15 Thad & Monica Butts 08/23 James & Ann West 08/29 Leon & Donna Hill 08/30
- Profile Rotary member forms Roots of Peace to remove land minesProfile: A vine ideaHeidi KühnRotary Club of San FranciscoHeidi Kühn arrived in Utsunomiya, Japan, in 1975, a few months after the end of the Vietnam War. She was a Rotary Youth Exchange
- Putting power in hands of womenStephanie Woollard went from Down Under to the top of the world to find out if one person can make a difference.
- Turning teens away from crimeRotary clubs in Canada invest in the PACT program, an urban peace initiative that aims to break the cycle of youth
- From peace fellow to international advocateRotary peace fellow creates Red Dot Foundation to fight street harassment and violence against women.
- Rotary Foundation Trustee Örsçelik Balkan diesRotary Foundation Trustee Örsçelik Balkan diesRotary Foundation Trustee Örsçelik Balkan, a member of the Rotary Club of Istanbul-Karaköy, Turkey, died unexpectedly on 6
- Profile Rotary member forms Roots of Peace to remove land mines
Category Archives: Event
Janay Dawson, Interim BC School Board Superintendent will talk about the proposed sales tax
Hallie Dixon ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL, PROSECUTOR FAMILY PROTECTION & PUBLIC CORRUPTION, State of ALABAMA Bio Hallie grew up just outside of Silverhill, graduating from Robertsdale High School in 1991 She graduated from the University of South Alabama in 1995 with … Continue reading
Terry Burkle will speak at the Rotary meeting on February 5th. She will be discussing the current school funding crisis and how the South Baldwin Chamber Foundation is working to address the needs of our schools. Terry Burkle, IOM BIO … Continue reading
PETS and AG training announced All incoming presidents for the Rotary Year 2010 – 2011 are required to attend President Elect Training Session (PETS). The location for the district 6880 PETS is the Music City Sheraton in Nashville, Tennessee. Training … Continue reading