- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health careFor patients who lack options, a virtual visit can mean the difference between going with or without care.
- In communities with no services, incremental steps can go a long wayWhen Rotary members tried to bring toilets to a remote island, the population wasn’t ready.
- The future: What can we expect when we get there?As we stand at the threshold of the third decade of the 21st century, imagine where we’re
- Why Rotarians should engage with program alumniWhen clubs cultivate relationships with Rotary alumni, both sides benefit.
- The sad truth about altruism is that there aren’t enough altruistsThe people who fill the truly essential roles in society are often in short supply
- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health care
Category Archives: Event
27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run The 27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run will be held Saturday, November 9 th at The Park at OWA. This is the largest fundraiser for the Foley Rotary Club with funds raised … Continue reading
Janay Dawson, Interim BC School Board Superintendent will talk about the proposed sales tax
Hallie Dixon ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL, PROSECUTOR FAMILY PROTECTION & PUBLIC CORRUPTION, State of ALABAMA Bio Hallie grew up just outside of Silverhill, graduating from Robertsdale High School in 1991 She graduated from the University of South Alabama in 1995 with … Continue reading
Terry Burkle will speak at the Rotary meeting on February 5th. She will be discussing the current school funding crisis and how the South Baldwin Chamber Foundation is working to address the needs of our schools. Terry Burkle, IOM BIO … Continue reading