- Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19
- Swiss Rotary clubs help young refugees start new livesThe program matches refugees with training to get them settled and fill a need for skilled workers.
- Common Ground: Rotary Magazine 2021 Photo AwardsCommon Ground: Rotary Magazine 2021 Photo Awards. In a time of separation, our winning photographers used their cameras to make connections.
- Rotary members lead effort to transform childbirth care in MongoliaJulie Dockrill, recipient of Rotary’s People of Action: Champions of Health, led a team of midwives in training health care professionals as part of a comprehensive well-being program that’s saving mothers and babies.
- Rotary's rainbowFellowship has created a global home for LGBT members and friends
- Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19
Author Archives: rrarppe
Click the Link for the results of the race.
27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run The 27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run will be held Saturday, November 9 th at The Park at OWA. This is the largest fundraiser for the Foley Rotary Club with funds raised … Continue reading
Robert Wylie Grant 1938 – 2018 Robert (“Bob”) Grant, of Foley, AL passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 1, 2018. Bob was an Alabama native and a proud graduate of the University of Alabama. Bob served in the Alabama Air … Continue reading