- Turning wine bottles back into sandA club in Washington’s wine country uses a novel approach to keep glass out of the landfill.
- Leveraging expertise with AshokaLeveraging expertise with AshokaRotary’s partnership with Ashoka brings together the vision of Ashoka’s social entrepreneurs with the local expertise of Rotary members to inspire innovation that can solve problems, create leaders, and
- Engagement through experiencesDuring the COVID-19 pandemic's initial U.S. wave in 2020, Detroit, Michigan, was one of many cities where first responders and medical personnel needed more personal protective equipment. A Rotary club in India learned about the situation and contacted its longtime partner, the Rotary Club of
- Using district resource networksFor a long time, the incredible amount of knowledge within Rotary that could help clubs create more effective and sustainable projects was scattered and difficult to access. The creation of district resource networks has remedied that.People can think of the resource networks as "in-house
- Leveraging expertise: Habitat for HumanityRotary and Habitat for Humanity International attract the same kind of service-minded people, and the partnership between these organizations encompasses an array of areas where housing intersects with Rotary's main causes.This includes access to clean water and sanitation, community
- Turning wine bottles back into sand
Author Archives: rrarppe
Click the Link for the results of the race.
27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run The 27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run will be held Saturday, November 9 th at The Park at OWA. This is the largest fundraiser for the Foley Rotary Club with funds raised … Continue reading
Robert Wylie Grant 1938 – 2018 Robert (“Bob”) Grant, of Foley, AL passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 1, 2018. Bob was an Alabama native and a proud graduate of the University of Alabama. Bob served in the Alabama Air … Continue reading