- Rotary’s World Polio Day program looks toward polio eradication’s endgameThe 30-minute program, “Delivering on our Promise of a Polio-Free World,” provided encouraging information about the progress and remaining challenges in the fight to end polio.
- Kiwanis Lions Optimist Rotary join for week of service to Celebrate CommunityKiwanis, Lions, Optimist, Rotary, join for week of service to Celebrate CommunityEVANSTON, ILL.: October 7, 2021 – Celebrate Community, a joint initiative of the four major volunteer service organizations, will launch
- The Best Chance to Eradicate Polio is NowWorld Health Organization’s polio chief, Aidan O’Leary explains why now is our best chance to eradicate polio.
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global UpdateJoin us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update Rotary International14-October-2019 Mark your calendar to join us on 24 October 2019, for Rotary’s World Polio Day
- RI President-elect Jennifer Jones announces Rotary’s $97 million pledge for sustainable projects during Global Citizen LiveThe star-studded global event rallied people to take action on some of the world’s most urgent problems.
- Rotary’s World Polio Day program looks toward polio eradication’s endgame
Author Archives: rrarppe
Click the Link for the results of the race.
27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run The 27th Annual Foley Rotary Club Oyster Run will be held Saturday, November 9 th at The Park at OWA. This is the largest fundraiser for the Foley Rotary Club with funds raised … Continue reading
Robert Wylie Grant 1938 – 2018 Robert (“Bob”) Grant, of Foley, AL passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 1, 2018. Bob was an Alabama native and a proud graduate of the University of Alabama. Bob served in the Alabama Air … Continue reading